Margaret River Kale Chips & Red Globes
Margaret River Dried Grapes
Janelle Leiper grows beautiful juicy sweet table grapes then dries them to create a truly chewy sweet caramel sensation.
Her dried grapes are available all year round on stem or as part of her limited edition Rocky Road with grapes.
Recently, Janelle upgraded her drying equipment and now has expanded her dried line to include kale chips, which are a perfect gluten free health snack, great with a dip!
Choose between receiving your order at your doorstep, or picking it up in person!
We can deliver for orders over $50, not just with our weekly fruit and veg box deliveries... $10 delivery fee applies to orders under $100.
All orders over $100 are free of shipping costs!
Alternatively, you can collect your order from us at any of these locations for FREE. When submitting your order, please leave a note of your collection point and day/time of pickup at checkout.
- Margaret River/Cowaramup Store - 7.30am to 6pm, 7 days a Week (8680 Bussell Hwy, Cowaramup)
- Canning Vale Farm Direct Warehouse - 8am to 2pm Fri and 10am to 2pm Sunday (15/114 Bannister Rd, Canning Vale)
- Subi Farmers Markets - Saturday 8am to 12pm. 271 Bagot Rd, Subiaco
DELIVERY CUT OFF TIMES:
Cut off times applies to all orders: Wednesday by midnight for deliveries to take place Thursday and Friday that week.
- Perth North and South - Friday delivery.
- South West Region 1 - Thursday delivery (Yallingup, Quindalup, Dunsborough, Vasse, Bussellton, Dalyellup, Gelorup, Bunbury).
- South West Region 2: Friday delivery (Augusta, Karridale, Rosaglen, Witchcliffe, Margaret River, Gnarabup, Cowaramup).
Delivery will occur on the day noted above but we cannot confirm a time in advance. If you cannot be at home to accept delivery, please leave clear instructions relating to where you'd like your delivery left.
Please submit any comments in the "Notes" section as you order or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make any adjustments or get in contact with you.
On the day of delivery we recommend leaving us an easily accessible box, esky or cooler containing ice blocks or similar so we can ensure your fresh groceries are left in the best possible condition. We recommend a cool, shady area for us to be able to leave your goods.
Thanks for your support!
Information on Returns, Privacy and Subscriptions Policies can be found by clicking on the links.