Cabbage - Green, Red, Savoy, Baby Red, Wombok
Red cabbage has firm, tightly packed and shiny purple leaves.
White cabbage has a similar texture to red cabbage but has very pale leaves and a sweeter flavour.
The leaves of the Savoy cabbage are crinkled and wavy and get lighter towards the middle.
All are extremely versatile:
- Serve raw in salads like coleslaws.
- Quick-cook for in stir-fries
- Steam simply Slow-cooked (braised)
- Use in soups and stews
Choose between receiving your order at your doorstep, or picking it up in person!
We can deliver for orders over $50, not just with our weekly fruit and veg box deliveries... $10 delivery fee applies to orders under $100.
All orders over $100 are free of shipping costs!
Alternatively, you can collect your order from us at any of these locations for FREE. When submitting your order, please leave a note of your collection point and day/time of pick up at checkout.
- Cowaramup Store - 9am to 6pm, 7 days a week (8680 Bussell Hwy, Cowaramup).
- Canning Vale Farm Direct Warehouse - 8am to 2pm Friday and 10am to 2pm Sunday (Unit 15, 110/114 Bannister Rd, Canning Vale)
- Subiaco Farmers Markets - Saturday 7.30am to 12.30pm (Subiaco Primary School, 271 Bagot Rd, Subiaco).
DELIVERY CUT OFF TIMES:
South West: cut off is Wednesday midnight for deliveries to take place Thursday and Friday that same week. Includes Bunbury to Augusta.
Perth deliveries: we're expanding our deliveries to 3 days a week!
- Order by Sunday midnight for Tuesday delivery.
- Order by Monday midnight for Wednesday delivery.
- Order by Wednesday midnight for Friday delivery.
Any orders past our cut off times can't be guaranteed to be out on the closest delivery day and will jump towards the following delivery set day.
Delivery will occur on the day noted above but we cannot confirm a time in advance. If you cannot be at home to accept delivery, please leave clear instructions relating to where you'd like your delivery left.
Please submit any comments in the "Notes" section as you order or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make any adjustments or get in contact with you.
On the day of delivery we recommend leaving us an easily accessible box, esky or cooler containing ice blocks or similar so we can ensure your fresh groceries are left in the best possible condition. We recommend a cool, shady area for us to be able to leave your goods.
Thanks for your support!
Information on Returns, Privacy and Subscriptions Policies can be found by clicking on the links.