Broccoli and Broccolini
Raw broccoli needs air circulation to stay fresh, so loosely cover the broccoli bunch with a plastic bag. You can poke holes in the bag or keep it open to maintain freshness. Broccoli will keep for three to five days in the crisper drawer.
This week, all our broccoli is spray free and available by the head.
Broccolini is sometimes called baby broccoli. The hybrid vegetable has thinner, less fibrous stems that are as delicious as the florets.
Delivery or Collection
We can deliver for orders over $50, not just with our weekly fruit and veg box deliveries... $10 delivery fee applies to smaller orders under $100.
All orders over $100 can be delivered - FREE.
Or you can collect your order from us - FREE.
- Collect any orders FREE or visit us to shop. Add your collection point and day/time of pickup to notes at the checkout.
- Margaret River Cowaramup Store -7.30am to 6pm 7 Days a Week (8680 Bussell Hwy, Cowaramup)
- Canning Vale Farm Direct Warehouse - 8am to 2pm Fri and 10am to 2pmSunday(15/114 Bannister Rd, Canning Vale)
- Subi Farmers Markets - Saturday 8am to 12pm. 271 Bagot Rd, Subiaco
- Margaret River Farmers Market - Saturday 7.30am to 11.30am. Lot 272 Bussell Hwy, Margaret River
DELIVERY CUT OFF TIMES:
Perth North and South - Orders close midnight on Wednesday for Friday delivery.
South West Region 1: Yallingup, Quindalup, Dunsborough, Vasse, Bussellton, Dalyellup, Gelorup, Bunbury. Order by Wednesday Midnight for Thursday South West delivery
South West Region 2: Augusta, Karridale, Rosaglen, Witchcliffe, Margaret River, Gnarabup, Cowaramup. Order by Thursday midnight for delivery to above
Delivery will occur on the day noted above but we cannot confirm a time in advance.
If you cannot be at home to accept delivery, please leave clear instructions relating to where you'd like your delivery left.
On the day of delivery we recommend leaving us an easily accessible box, esky or cooler containing ice blocks or similar so we can ensure your fresh groceries are left in the best possible condition. We recommend a cool, shady area for us to be able to leave your goods.
If you have any further questions or feedback, please contact us here.